Health & Safety Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator to join my client at their site in Cambridgeshire. They are in a period of substantial growth so they need a full-time, well-established professional to join the team.
- Working closely with the site H&S Manager to ensure budget and timescale requirements are met
- Manage internal relationships well across all factory departments
- Identify any scope for improvement and implement any changes successfully
- Manage all of the sites documentation and polices to make sure they are kept up to date and compliant
- Identify any staff development opportunities and assist with any training that is required
- Proven Health and Safety experience within the FMCG industry, preferably in fast paced food manufacturing
- NEBOSH Environmental certificate is preferred
- An approachable and personable candidate who has the ability to adapt and develop to suit the business’s needs
- Someone who has the ability to act with integrity day in day out, largely being responsible for the sites safety
- Excellent people skills and the ability to confidently communicate change to all levels of the business
What’s on Offer?
- A very competitive salary
- The chance to be an integral part of a growing business
If you would like to be considered for the role please upload your CV today or get in touch with Martin Bryce at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.