I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Overall management of the day to day running of the site quality team
- Responsibility for the management, implementation, supervision, maintenance and documentation of the company quality and food safety systems in accordance to the requirements of the BRC standard.
- Responsible for leading site BRC, 3rd Party and retailer audits. Ensuring that all non conformites are actioned accordingly.
- Manage the sites quality management system reviewing and amending procedures to ensure execution of a working, live quality system
- Work closely with operations to ensure the smooth day to day running of the production and contniually support the quality requirements and execution.
- Training of staff to site quality standards
- Work alongside production management to drive change and understanding of quality and retail demands.
- Management and completion of customer specifications
- Assist with the artwork process and launch of new products.
- Work closely with the commercial teams to deliver customer support with product specifications
- Working knowledge of UK retail systems
- Responsibility for the site hygiene management
- Collaborate with suppliers, driving continous improvement through regular review and risk assessment
- Strong HACCP leadership skills
- Strong leadership/management skills to continually drive quality culture throughout the buisness
- Working knowledge of quality systems: BRC, TACCP, VACCP, HACCP, RSPO,
- Degree or equivalent
- Min. HACCP level 3 qualification
- Experience of supplier audits
- Experience of major retailers and demands
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £38,000 + package
- Working Monday to Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.