I am currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
- The Role
- Internal auditing of our BRC accredited systems
- Raising and investigation of non-conformances.
- Maintaining supplier and product approvals.
- Completing product checks – quality, safety, nutritional, labelling etc.
- Completion of the scheduled audits on time and closure of any non-conformances.
- Ensuring supplier documents are up to date (Accreditations, specifications etc.)
- Ensuring the testing program is up to date
- Completing retailer online specifications for new/amended products. Experience in using the systems is essential.
- Answering retailer queries through their online systems (improvement plans, technical updates etc.)
- Ensuring suppliers are kept up to date with retailer requirements.
- Logging, investigating and closing customer/consumer complaints.
- Experience of working within Technical/Quality in the food industry
- Experience of working with multiple retailers and their online systems
- Experience of customer complaint resolution including dealing with customers directly on the phone
- Educated to degree level
- Internal/External auditing experience/qualifications.
- Qualifications in HACCP and Food Safety
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.