Industrial Project Manager
My client is looking for an Industrial Project Manager to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. You will have to coordinate building and process global projects (from CAPEX proposal to final reception. You will have to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of buildings, services and process projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs - Challenge existing suppliers and find other vendors to improve the process.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure communication between other engineering services internally to perform the process and technical progress
- Organize regular follow up with the project team
- Is in charge of safety in the project implementation and of the quality of the work done.
- Strong educational background in Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of successful experience in Industrial project management acquired in a consumer goods manufacturing company (ideally food sector) or industrial goods
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the industrial sector
- Solid technical background
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- English fluent (French would be an asset)
- To be rigorous and organised.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent relation skills.
- Capacity to network, federate and challenge teams
Please apply for more details.