Technical Administrator / QA Administrator
Technical Administrator / QA Administrator, Peterborough, Food manufacturing Company
3 months Full Term Contract, with possible extension up to 6 months.
We are recruiting for a Technical Administrator / QA Administrator for a leading Food manufacturer based in Peterborough.
- Write procedures (mainly standard operating procedures) and policies (based on discussions with factory staff, and quality staff)
- Ensure key paperwork for audit is in place (e.g. checking delivery notes and COA/COF are available for all materials)
Skills & experience:
- Highly capable user of Microsoft - word, excel, power-point , outlook
- Experience of writing work procedures, policies, or similar
- Able to interpret and build on the work of others
- Ideally some experience of food industry and auditing, but not essential
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to handle multiple and changing tasks and priorities and work to short deadlines
- Significant attention to detail
- Good communicator i.e. listening skills and questioning skills
- Organised and efficient
- Self motivated
- Willing to work both in the office and production floor environments
Job Type: 3 Months Full Term Contract, with possible extension up to 6 months
Salary: up to circa £23,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
The role would be suitable for candidates interested in: QA Assistant Quality Auditor Graduate Food Technologist, Food Technician, Technical Assistant, Trainee Food Technologist, NPD, Quality Assistant, Development Technologist, QA Auditor Food Manufacturing, Peterborough, Cambridge, Oundle, Huntingdon, March, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Interim, Temporary, Contract