Technical Packaging Technologist
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Packaging Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To maintain database with all supplier approval packs for Packaging & Services. Including Foods Connected, SharePoint, Technical Data and the Access Database.
- To develop and maintain partnerships with ingredient suppliers through monitoring of standards, giving feedback and advice and, when required, overseeing an action plan to rectify non-conformances and improve standards.
- To conduct audits and troubleshooting visits at Packaging Suppliers and Service Providers.
- Check and approve raw material specifications ensuring that suppliers have current copies that are signed and readily available to Cranswick sites.
- Liaise with Raw Material Suppliers, Cranswick Purchasing and Technical Departments to ensure that raw material is delivered to agreed specifications.
- The effective communication of new and amended ingredient specifications to Cranswick Purchasing, Technical and Production Departments to ensure awareness.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range
- Working Monday to Friday office hours
- You must hold a UK driving licence as this role will require travel to other sites.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.