Group Quality Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Group Quality Manage on behalf of a client who are well established in the FMCG industry.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group. Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training with regard to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
What’s on offer?
- My client is offering a competitive salary range of £45,000 - £48,000 depending on experience + benefits.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.