I am currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a client who are well established in the FMCG sector.
- Managing changes to the Quality Systems (including UKAS 17025) and HACCP systems;
- General Administrative duties including filing of paperwork and electronic filing;
- Working within schedules, incorporating 11 quality systems;
- Responsible for accurate document control systems, including chasing and following up;
- Accurately updating changes to Quality Systems documents;
- Following Group Quality audit schedules and ensuring responses are received;
- Minute taking in meetings
- Typing up hand written notes and minutes;
- Delivery of training to internal employees on quality standards and hygiene;
- Willingness to engage with training and development in relation to any relevant opportunities identified by the Company.
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects as required by the Management Team.
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £23,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.