Entry Level - Junior Quality Positions
Are you looking to kick start your career in the quality/ technical department?
If so, I am currently working with an excellent FMCG company who are actively looking for individuals to begin a career within the quality sector. No previous experience is required, as my client are happy to support learning and development. All you need is a determination to succeed and committed to acquire new skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate well with a range of stakeholders.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in analysing data.
- Be self-motivated and have a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Work well individually and as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving licence.
If the above could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.