Demand Planner – £35-38K
We are in need of a Demand Forecaster to join the team at a food manufacturer based near Wembley.
My client are a forward-thinking employer who truly place emphasis on ensuring they are a positive impact on their local community and environment through conscientious and ethical practices, whilst also remaining a passionately entrepreneurial company with a great reputation for excellence within their sector.
Candidates must have fresh food / fresh produce experience in a manufacturing environment, and will understand the rigorous demands of planning for fast-moving, short-life products.
Working closely with the Commercial and Supply Chain teams, you will be providing key demand insights to two manufacturing sites. As a Demand Forecaster, your duties will include:
- Accurately forecast demand across two sites on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure efficiency in the supply chain.
- Reviewing orders and ongoing customer demands on a daily basis to ensure service levels are served by effective and accurate supply plans.
- Advise on ordering requirements by analyzing data on sales, market trends and commercial insights.
- Continuously improving forecasting procedures and data metrics to ensure accuracy is maximized and waste minimized.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained across two sites.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in fresh food or fresh produce within a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of the rigorous demands of short-life product planning.
- Strong experience within a Demand Planning/Sales Forecasting/Senior MRP role.
- Willingness to travel between sites when required (and hold a current UK driving license to facilitate this).
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills.
- High literacy with planning tools, particularly Microsoft Excel.
This role will pay in the region of between £35’000 to £38’000 per annum.
The shift pattern is 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Harley Dalton at D R Newitt in Manchester.