Do you have a flare for innovation and a desire to work in a fast paced industry where you are constantly being challenged day to day?
Are you a passionate Development Chef who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you a lover of all things food who wants to share their expertise and culinary delights with thousands of consumers?
We are currently seeking a Junior NPD Chef to join a well-respected company who supply to both major retail and major airline services.
The company manufactures exquisite meals for major airline services and also supply’s private label goods to major retail services.
- Focusing mainly on developing new and innovative food for airline menus
- Reporting straight to the NPD Manager
- Assist with the scale up and handover of new products.
- A sound understanding of the Food and Beverage Industry
- The ability to come up with new products in a short period of time
- Experience and good understanding of the culinary arts
- Experience working in food manufacturing (desirable)
- Experience with sage and wester cuisine (desirable/training provided)
If this is of interest to you could you please contact D R Newitt on 0131 226 50 60 and ask for Euan Adam