Job Title: Warehouse Manager/Team Lead
Location: Greater Manchester
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the FMCG sector, they have an impressive range of recognised brands sold and distributed internationally. The supply chain function is now looking for an ambitious and forward thinking Warehouse Team Leader/Manager to help drive continuous improvement and culture. The business operate a busy fast paced single pick, bulk pick, case/volume pick and ecommerce distribution.
- Ensure all aspects of warehouse operations run efficiently
- Making sure all goods are picked, numbered and stocked correctly in time (warehouse is single pick, bulk pick, case pick, ecommerce)
- Introduce LEAN principle to improve picking efficiency
- Lead a team of operatives, implement training and staff development to improve overall culture.
- Ensuring all company assets and equipment are maintained and utilised to ensure maximum levels of productivity.
- Ensuring all relevant legislation including health and safety is followed by your team
Essential skills required:
- Over 5 years Warehouse Team Lead experience in a fast paced assembly/manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Previous experience implementing culture change and developing a team
- Working knowledge of LEAN principles
- Proven background implementing continuous improvement
- A confident communicator who has interpersonal and influential skills to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders, customers and external providers
- Strong IT skills Microsoft Office
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Sam Miller or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.