Eden Scott is working with a leading food manufacturing company producing branded and own label products for a range of domestic and international customers.
Based in their head office you will be joining a passionate, experienced team working on a leading brand in a high growth category.
This is a truly a fantastic opportunity for a recent Marketing graduate to kick start their marketing career in a fast-paced sector.
- You will be responsible for the company's social media channels, websites, consumer shows and events as well as day to day running of branded communication across all touch points.
- Assisting with the roll out of branded proposition, ensuring posted content is aligned to the social strategy of the brand and working with media and creative agencies when required.
- Responding to queries, questions and comments on social media
- Managing monthly photoshoots
- Improve social performance by using analysis tools.
- Managing relationships with key influencers including post creation and payment.
- Lead SEO and PPC working closely with digital agency; including ownership of website content to drive better metrics on Google.
- Management of all visual content (photography, animation and video)
- Administrative duties.
- Qualification or experience in a marketing role.
- Degree in Marketing (preferred) - recent graduate looking for first role.
- Previous marketing experience with no degree also considered.
- You must have a passion for marketing, understanding of consumers and all things digital / social.
- Strong creative skills with a good eye for detail.
- Web CMS experience beneficial
- Organised and able to multi-task and juggle priorities.
- Positive and optimistic attitude.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Confident, articulate in both written and verbal communication.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.