Business Development Engineer
Eden Scott's client is a market leading automation company, supplying bespoke solutions to meet clients' needs across a wide range of industries, from food & drink to Pharmaceutical.
As result of record growth, we are looking to bring on board another Sales/Business Development Engineer to sell our existing services along with exciting new products.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who can work under their own initiative to deliver sales in an expanding market, with the main sales area being Scotland and the NE of England.
The successful candidate will be home based with the ability to set their own appointments in a structured manner to maximise their efficiency and management of their area.
- Working closely with applications team to ensure to ensure all client information and projects details have been captured.
- Cold calling to bring new business to the territory and the nature of the product means that a quick order cycle is likely.
- Good understanding of social media platforms, marketing to help promote the products and their benefits
- Ability to learn and promote the value added that the company can offer potential clients
- Comfortable and confident presenting in front of clients and the team.
- Proven track record in in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Good commercial skills
- Collating relevant information to allow proposals to be generated
This role is likely to suit someone with a technical engineering background with knowledge of automated products.
If your are looking to progress your career in an exciting and diverse industry, then this is the role for you!!
A valid driver's license is essential.
Excellent Benefits package including competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile.