Technical Manager- RELOCATION
Relocation for Technical Manager- FMCG National Food Business
Would you be interested in relocating to Oxfordshire for a great technical manager role? Read on!
£45,000-£50,000 + Bonus
My client is a national food group, your role will be to ensure that appropriate controls are in place to deliver food safety, legality and customer technical requirements.
Your main accountabilities will be to ensure relevant standards, HACCP based as appropriate, are communicated, understood and applied to meet Food Safety, Quality, and Legality, and customer specified requirements.
- Provide Technical function input into formulation and agreement of overall business strategy including budget and initiatives. Through personal and team objectives, delivers Technical aspects of the Business Unit.
- Manage as appropriate any food safety incident in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Identify and implement Technical KPI’s (Food Safety, Quality, and Legality) to monitor standards and drive the business forward through Continuous Improvement, whilst providing the practical support and drive to promote a Quality Assurance culture.
- Responsible for managing as appropriate any food safety incident in a professional, timely and efficient manner, drawing lessons from the incidence and implementing preventative measures.
- Support NPD product launches including first production runs.
- Deliver innovative technical solutions which add value to the business in areas such as cost reduction and/or improved quality without cost increase.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a Food Science/Technology discipline,
- Extensive knowledge of BRC and HACCP
- Proven technical management experience gained within a food manufacturing environment.
- You’ll need to demonstrate true creativity and self-confidence in your technical ‘know how’ amongst the total organisation as well as a demanding food FMCG customer base.
- Passion for food, high energy, and resilience as well as being an inspirational team player.
If you have experience in a similar role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!