Our client are a well-known food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team in Berkshire/Oxfordshire.
- Receiving and processing daily orders through SAP
- Build strong relationships with customers/retail partners
- Provide required export documentation
- Work closely with logistics partners and the finance team to investigate and resolve issues
- Previous experience of Logistics within FMCG
- Strong IT skills (SAP and Excel)
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
What’s on offer?
- Up to £29k
- Brilliant benefits and discretionary bonus scheme
- Monday – Friday
- An excellent company that offers extensive training, development and support
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.