I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Provide skilled technical administrative support to the Quality Team production teams and ensure a standardised approach to QMS activities on site.
- Provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- Manage and coach the QA Team
- Provide Technical support on the Factory floor working closely with the Operations team to ensure Technical standards are met and implemented
- Flexible working hours are required to meet the needs of the business
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Ideally you will hold a HACCP Level 3 or above
- Ideally you will have food safety level 4
- Understanding on the UK major retailers and a strong knowledge of BRC
Whats on offer?
- A competitive salary of £45,000 plus package (may be negotiable for the right experience)
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.