Human Resources Coordinator, Oldham, Food Manufacturing Company
The Company is a c£160million business which supplies cake and desserts to service the own brands of major retailers, there are two sites both based in the North West at Oldham, Greater Manchester and Bolton, Lancashire.
Their products include, high end celebration cake products, slab cakes and mainstream desserts, they mostly supply Marks & Spencer's although they also supply major retailers including Sainsbury's, Tesco's Co-op and Aldi and Morrisons.
The Company is a profitable business with a clear commercial strategy and strong relationship with its customers through its energy, style and commitment to partner relationships and quality.
They currently have a vacancy for a HR Coordinator working in their busy HR office at their Oldham site, responsibilities include:
- To provide managers with support in various meetings including return to works, investigations and disciplinary meetings if applicable.
- Ensure letters and notes are accurate and distributed to staff in a timely manner.
- Input data into the ADP system
- To establish an effective working relationship with their bakery, including active participation where necessary.
- To provide advice & support to managers and bakery operatives on HR issues.
- To ensure the effective management of holiday allocation and to collate and distribute daily and weekly absence and manpower statistics.
- To process planned absence for example maternity, paternity
- To ensure that all return to work interviews and absence reviews are carried out within the agreed time scales, providing HR and line managers with all relevant information.
- To liaise with the central HR department regarding unauthorised absence, long term absentees and employees who have triggered levels 3 & 4 of the absence procedure and provide relevant documentation.
- To carry out any other relevant administration tasks where necessary including general office duties and filing
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good knowledge of PC packages including Excel spreadsheets and Word
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A confident manner and a strong customer service focus, both face to face and over the phone
- Initiative to resolve queries and high levels of organisation and planning
- Flexibility to assist the team as required
- Highly diligent and confidential manner and approach
Hours: Monday-Friday 7.00-3:00pm, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch, start and finish
Package: Salary £16,700 for 39 hours a week + Benefits including 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays, Money purchase pension scheme with 2% contribution of salary, Discount scheme for online and High Street Shopping
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.