Location: South West
£36,000 - £39,000
This leading, family owned business are a major supplier to the retail and food service sectors. They produce high quality products with a strong focus on high levels of customer service. They now require an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team. This is a day-based role working Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
- Attend Plant & Process breakdowns efficiently and provide effective measures to ensure issues are resolved
- Use continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiencies.
- Deliver and develop effective re-active maintenance, repairs & improvements
- Help develop and implement effective PM schedules
- Undertake maintenance tasks.
- Work with departmental leaders and others to ensure breakdown and repair work is completed in a manner that minimises downtime and does not compromise product quality or safety
- Work with departmental leaders and other staff to improve the reliability and effectiveness of the factory machinery.
- Support and achieve the engineering KPI’s
- Multi-skilled engineer with Electrical bias (60/40), fully qualified Engineer to minimum of city and guilds level ideally HNC or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Experience of maintaining automated process plant equipment
- Excellent fault finding and route cause analysis skills
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working
- Understanding of Health & Safety and legislation requirements.
- Hands on experience of fault finding.
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a food environment. This experience is essential. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org