Multi skilled Engineer Nights
Food Innovations, part of the Doric Group, is a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business company supplying into the home baking sector for major supermarkets own labels and other high street retailers.
Due to organic growth so we are looking for an experienced time served Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our manufacturing site in Nottingham covering the night shift.
The Night Engineer is to provide engineering to support for breakdowns, as well as planned and preventative maintenance for the site.
- Prompt response to production breakdowns.
- To carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance across the Site.
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture.
- To help Identify areas for improvement
- Achieving set KPIs.
- To maintain the engineering stores in a good condition able to identify all stock location.
- To ensure labour and material efficiency promoting a culture of continuous improvement develops
- To carry out ad hoc projects and investigations as required.
- To liaise and monitor contractors ensuring compliance with site work and H&S policy
Skills and experience required include:
- HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Or equivalent
- Level 3 electrical qualification with 17th edition
- Experience working on and with PLC controls
- Knowledge of PUWER Regulations
- Knowledge of CE Regulations
- Understanding the BRC framework and relevant food hygiene requirements
- An ability to work unsupervised under your own initiative is essential.
- A flexible positive approach towards team working,
- Understand of Microsoft office including excel Would suit someone who is experienced in working in a busy FMCG environment.