37.5 hours per week - on shift
Food Innovations, part of the Doric Group, are a rapidly expanding business supplying innovative products into the home baking sector of all major supermarkets and other food manufacturing businesses.
The business is excited to be advertising for an additional Quality Auditor for the Food Innovations Technical team at their manufacturing site in Nottingham, the need for this role being driven directly by the business growth and expansion.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support the implementation of the Quality Management System for site and driving up standards within the factory.
This role would ideally suit someone with some experience within the food industry and/or food related degree looking for a foot in the door of a diverse, busy and exciting Technical function. An interest or experience in baking is desirable but not essential for the role. Training where necessary will be given.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- Assist in implementation of the Quality Management system
- Ensuring the Site Technical Manager is informed of all issues
- Completion of lines audits and close monitoring of factory practices
- Raise non-conformances identified within the factory, following through to satisfactory close out
- Conducting audits: GMP, internal audits, CCP audits, fabrication and glass and hard plastic audits
- Carry out environmental swabbing, hand swabbing and water sampling
- Factory paperwork checks online and sign off of all paperwork before filing
- Completing goods in checks
- Completing traceability and recall exercises
Key Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and intuitive
- Hands on approach with willingness to complete tasks potentially outside of job description
- Comfortable and confident working within a factory environment
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building