An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a Fresh Produce company in South Derbyshire.
Our client is looking for a talented and driven manager with proven experience of working in the food industry and managing a team within these environments. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications;
- Technical qualification in engineering discipline such as Degree, HNC/HND with relevant industry experience
- Proven industry experience within a process plant.
- Proven record in managing a skilled team by setting standards resource planning and coordinating work activities to meet the business needs
- Knowledge of HSE requirements to ensure that safe systems of work, risk assessments, pressure systems directives, statutory requirements and HSE legislation
- Comprehensive understanding of Food safety standards ( BRC ) in relation to engineering
- A recognised apprenticeship along is desirable
- NEBOSH (Desirable)
The successful applicant will assume full responsibility for leading the Engineering, team, as well site facilities maintenance and also take responsibility for the development of capital and revenue budgets.
If you are interested in this role, please either apply via this advert or call Andy at Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.