Technical Administrator role, Northampton, Food Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant / Specifications role to join the Technical Department based near Northampton.
- Completing retailer online specifications. Experience in using the systems is essential.#
- Improving and maintaining the quality systems
- Completing product checks - quality, safety, nutritional, labelling etc
- Answering retailer queries through their online systems (improvement plans, technical updates etc.)
- Internal auditing of BRC accredited systems
- Raising and investigation of non-conformances
- Maintaining supplier and product approvals
- Liaising with customer and suppliers to ensure swift resolution of issues.
- Management of complaints through online database, and trending complaints to establish any patterns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Specifications knowledge gained from a food manufacturing background
- Degree or equivalent level education and/or qualifications e.g. HACCP
- Great communication, organisation and time management skills
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
To apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, Technical Systems Coordinator, Quality Systems, Technical Administrator, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, FMCG, Manufacturer, Northampton, Corby, Wellingborough, Leicester, Peterborough, Kettering, Bedford, Banbury, Coventry, Midlands, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire