Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
1. Input all relevant technical data such as farms stats onto our database.
2. Review previous days process control paperwork.
3. Maintain paperwork systems and archiving.
4. Manage the complaints database and co-ordinate complaint responses.
5. Complete product specifications for site.
6. Complete supplier questionnaire information.
7. Maintain training records for CCP training for all key staff.
8. Manage certain parts of the Quality management system such Pest Control, Raw Material Specifications, Calibrations certificates
9. Support Technical Manager during site audits and visits.
10. Carry out internal audits.
You will have experience in Food Manufacturing within a Technical/Quality capacity. You will have good communication skills and you will be keen to develop your skill set as training will be be provided.
MON-FRI Office Hours (Flexible)
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.