Value Optimisation Manager, Food, London
Interested in gaining retailer exposure to complement your food manufacturing experience?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier retailer and help drive one of their highest priority projects within its food division. As part of a small team your focus will be to deliver cost savings across the business to allow future investments into the food category. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external you will gain a great insight into the end to end supply chain of a food retailer. Based out of central London offices you will be regularly traveling the UK to work with suppliers on cost saving initiatives at their sites.
Areas of accountability:
* Deliver cost reduction targets in line with the program strategy
* Work collaboratively across functions such as NPD, Technical and Manufacturing
* Ensure weekly progress is communicated giving clear project viability
* Deliver cultural change, embedding a lower cost mindset
* Reduction of raw materials cost
In order to deliver this cost saving program effectively you will need to be adept in stakeholder management at all levels with strong influencing skills. You will have a thorough understanding of LEAN manufacturing with tools such as 6 Sigma and TPM and experience in managing a food business P&L.
The company can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience with an additional car allowance and company bonus.
Send your CV today.
Follow Focus Management on twitter@foodjob