Are you a Procurement professional with a proven track record of food manufacturing experience? My client are looking for a Procurement Manager to take control of their purchasing strategy and to drive the business forward into the future. They are a well-known supplier of food products and supply into major retailers in the UK.
- Planning the supply chain processes to ensure goods availability to fulfil all customer requirements with minimal waste.
- Liaise with supply chain team and suppliers regularly to ensure processes and procedures run to plan.
- Working in conjunction with some of their larger customers, by planning and ordering materials and making sure they meet their high standards of quality.
- An experienced purchasing manager from the food industry is essential.
- A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly.
- CIPS Qualified, not essential but highly desired.
- Somebody who isn't scared to get stuck in and to deal with the hands-on nature of the business.
- IT competent, and highly analytical individual with MRP experience required to some level.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary - up to circa £55k per annum.
- Monday to Friday with office hours.
- Standard holidays + bank holidays.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then apply today as our client are looking to interview in the next week! Please send an up to date CV to Dan Wardle at D R Newitt at email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181 to speak about the role in more detail.