Technical Training Lead
Technical Training Lead, Silvertown, East London
Tate and Lyle sugars are part of the ASR Group of companies which have more than 150 years of experience taking sugar cane from the field to the table. Our expertise in every aspect of the cane sugar process is without equal. We are the largest vertically integrated cane sugar refiner in the world.
We have approximately 1,300 employees based at our three refineries and associated manufacturing sites. The cane sugar supply chain which supplies them stretches across the world.
Our brands are leaders in their respective markets. We sell our branded and private label sugars, sweeteners and syrups in the grocery, food service, industrial and pharmaceutical channels in the Americas, Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, India and Asia.
- Partnering with Operational Managers to design, develop, and support delivery and technical training programs around Safety, Quality, Process and Packaging specific to the site.
- Training and coaching operational area based Trainers to deliver on-the-job training to new employees.
- Responsibility for keeping all training records and qualification documents up to date.
- Audit, spot check and rectify compliance gaps on work instructions and training material
- Drive continuous improvement in all Technical Learning & Development processes
- Ensure consistency of application of training across the business.
What You Need
- Experience in a similar Trainer position, with the development of technical training material.
- Strong technical background within FMCG.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC)
- Qualified NVQ assessor (or ability to achieve)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative, to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Head of Training, Senior Training Manager, Technical Lead, Technical Manager, Health Safety Quality, Human Resources, HR, Production, Manufacturing, East London, Essex, FMCG