A Family run business for the last 100+ years that is a multi-million pound turnover company. Still has the culture of a Family run company and it something they pride themselves on. Working within the Healthy Food Market has allowed them to flourish and bring out multiple new products.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for Inventory Control for packaging materials at several sites across the country, driving improvements in inventory accuracy, traceability and flow.
Development of inventory analysis reports and analysing variances by improving current inventory reporting analytics to provide insights regarding inventory holding
Operations / Supply chain
Sales & Marketing team
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain component cost file
· Maintain bill of materials
· Manage part codes
· Weekly / Monthly stock reconciliation
· Physical usage analysis and wastage
· Identify redundant packaging components
· Period end reconciliations
· Sign off / control non standard pricing
· Material variance control
· Ensure correct item code information is communicated to all users
· Develop weekly / monthly reporting tools
· Work closely with financial team to ensure all packaging usage is correctly reported by period
· Develop MRP functionality within Navision
Skills & Experience
· Navision Experience preferred
· Advanced Excel skills
· Familiarity with MRP systems
· Degree or equivalent
· High calibre numerical skills
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.