Quality Management Systems Coordinator
Quality Management Systems Coordinator
Based: Littleborough, United Kingdom
Contract length: 16 months
This role’s goal is to maintain and drive an effective quality management system to continuously comply with EMEA, legal, food safety, quality and customer requirements at both sites.
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Quality Management Systems Coordinator to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Responsible for the governance, maintenance, control, update and issuing of all documents relevant to the sites Quality Management Systems.
- Site QMS.
- Quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Product Standards, new product creations, attendance at relevant meetings to deliver right first time launches.
- HACCP/ HARA plans sign off and associated documentation.
- Other documents deemed necessary to fulfil the site’s quality and food safety requirements.
- Actively involved with preparation and execution of the site’s internal and external audit programme.
- Taking responsibility for the completion of all allocated audits (as per specified audit schedule) associated documentation, reporting, follow-up by way of key stake holder meetings to satisfactory closure.
- Provide support for the preparation, input, trending, reviewing and reporting of Site and Customer reports
- Quality and Food Safety metrics
- Audit metrics
- Internal and external KPI reports
- Responsible for the management of complaints including, trending, logging, escalation to appropriate site lead when necessary, timely closeout of complaints on external websites.
- Deputise for the Senior Quality Systems & Food Safety Lead and other members of the QA Team as and when required.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
Education: ·Educated to Degree level. Experience: ·3 – 5 years’ experience in a Quality based role in a manufacturing industry with high quality standards.
- Internal auditing experience.
- Working knowledge of HACCP – preferably level 3 certified.
- Working knowledge of BRC standard.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Good Hygiene Practice – preferably CIP systems.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to use own initiative
- Flexible/adapts to change
- Good organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills – ability to deal with both suppliers and customers
- Good PC skills
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work and communicate at all levels throughout the business
- Assertive team player with ability to influence others & lead tasks
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and eager to learn new skills
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz. Our EMEA headquarters are in Haddenham, UK.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req. n° 70300).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.