Supply Chain Manager
Group Supply Chain Manager
- Managing forecasting, demand and supply planning for F&B menu changes across a multi-site restaurant business.
- Ensure restaurant openings and refurbishment programs are supported to maximise flexibility.
- Provide resolution for ongoing supplier availability issues and delivery issues, working closely with key Operational, Area Chefs, Development and Procurement stakeholders to make fast paced decisions.
- Build and develop relationships with suppliers to ensure planning meets order demand and compliance KPI’s are achieved.
- Deliver optimum lead times, product life in supply chain and pack size into restaurants.
- Managing the supply chain relationships with UK and international suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Advising the business on future logistics strategy alongside Procurement.
- Understanding the supplier capabilities and working closely to ensure we are working with technically astute and innovative suppliers.
- Working with the supply base to manage the delisting of lines to ensure minimal write off on products.
- Working to help identify and drive down “out of schedule” deliveries & associated costs. Achieve accurate volume planning through the business.
- Management of seasonal, including Easter & Christmas, delivery schedule changes to minimise impact to the Operations team.
- Working closely with the Finance and Procurement teams to improve volume planning through the business.
- Tracking supply chain service levels with a view to driving performance improvements through the Supply Chain KPI Process. This will include weekly and monthly reporting to key Procurement & Operational Stakeholders.
- Probing, analysing and improving the supply chain’s delivery performance.
- Exploiting new opportunities within the supply chain to deliver ongoing efficiencies and best practice.
- Accountable for sign off of data entry of all relevant supply chain reference data, including delivery schedules; working closely with the internal IT team.
- Resolving daily supply chain errors, and working with operations team to manage out of hours support.
- Forecasting & Planning.
- Multi-site operation.
- Communication (Internal and External).
- Negotiation Skills.
- Numeracy Skills & Data Analysis (Excel).
- Understanding of Restaurant Operations & F&B Development Processes.
- Knowledge of route to market of products and services.
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership.
- Understanding of the end to end movement of product through to the restaurant delivery
- Managing 3rd party supply chain relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the business.