£20,000 - £22,000
- To be responsible for maintaining and improvement of BRC, TFMS, HACCP and Operational Hygiene and Safety practices.
- To lead the team using excellent communication techniques and team meetings.
- To measure and record all operation K.P.Is onto the business data capture system, Ensure all practices are conducted within the business technical parameters, and produce high quality reports. .
- To ensure the quality of products supplied to the Company fully meets our procurement specifications.
- To achieve an in depth working knowledge of all customer product specifications and action and report any non-compliance’s to the appropriate personnel.
- To maintain the appropriate documentation as set out in the Company Quality Assurance Manual.
- To be aware of the Food Safety Act and it’s implications regarding the operation of the business.
- To ensure that good working practice is maintained at all times in accordance with our Company health and safety policy and that our statutory and customer requirements are met in full.
- To attend and participate in QC team meetings.
- Monitor training needs for the QC team.
- Responsibility for the QC team in the weekly rota and holiday/sickness approval
- To lead and monitor the team ensuring the correct staffing levels are in place to cover
- Educated to Degree Level in a Food Science or similar
- Experience in the food industry
- Some experience in a Q.C. role.
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to email@example.com