Excellent opportunity to join growing food manufacturer in a strategic procurement role.
Lots of opportunity to develop and improve function.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement you will have multi-site responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Category Strategies for indirect (MRO, Facilities Management etc) across the UK business.
- Delivering cost effective procurement and contracting for products and services whilst meeting the business needs.
- Manage the tendering process for categories under your authority, ensuring the negotiation and implementation of best value contracts taking account of the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Develop and actively manage strategic relationships with suppliers, ensuring business requirements are fully understood and met.
- Supplier performance evaluation.
- Source new products/suppliers as appropriate to support the Group's commercial offering,
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders / suppliers
- Work with internal functions to improve processes
- There will be a reasonable amount of travel involved UK wide
- Experience in strategic sourcing
- Need to be an engaging energetic individual
- Must have experience in MRO, Engineering spend, and or Site Services or Facilities Management purchase agreements
- Ideally from Food Production. Other Manufacturing experience will be considered
- Should have multi-site experience
- Must be CIPS qualified
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent influencing / negotiation skills
If this is of interest please send me an up to date copy of your CV.