A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and CIPD Qualified HR Professional to become an integral part of an exciting and innovative new business. This role offers you the opportunity to create, develop and implement robust HR policies and processes, as well as a comprehensive training and development strategy to support talent retention. Excellent benefits are on offer at this fast-growing company.
As the Head of HR, you will be responsible for day-to-day management and the effective operation of HR functions across the business through partnership, collaboration and excellent customer service. You will have extensive experience in the creation and effective deployment of robust HR processes and policies. In a climate of increasing competition for talent you will operate an effective talent acquisition program building capacity through key relationships to meet rapid expansion needs. You will also be responsible for developing the training and development strategy to enhance performance and talent retention. You will be the critical lead on HR projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Be the trusted advisor to colleagues proactively providing HR guidance and support;
- Develop HR plans and recruitment strategy to meet immediate and long-term people requirements, remuneration and training needs;
- Build effective and creative talent acquisition channels, maintaining strong relationships ships with recruiters and other sourcing entities e.g. universities;
- Manage the recruitment process by developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting and arranging interviews;
- Implement and manage KPIS for key people processes to drive through results;
- Ensure the continued development of a people centred, talent based and active learning culture in that values, empowers and holds colleagues to account.
- Develop and implement robust HR policies and procedures;
- Mentor and support managers to understand and manage HR related policies and procedures such as grievances and disciplinary situations;
- Maintain employee records administration of Company Pension scheme;
- Interpret and advise on employment law
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be an effective leader;
- Be a strategic planner and evaluator;
- Be proactive and innovative;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Be tenacious and results driven
- Have the ability to negotiate, coach and motivate
- Have a strong sense of integrity experienced in handling sensitive information;
- Be a team player and collaborator
- Be highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Be CIPD qualified - (ideally MCIPD or FCIPD, Associate Level or equivalent)
- Be experienced in leading and driving change to improve performance and outcomes within a complex organisation;
- Be experienced in developing, implementing and monitoring effective HR policies, procedures and systems;
- Have experience of developing strong business partnering relationships with colleagues, external contacts and stakeholders built on trust and respect
- Have previous HR experience at both an operational and strategic level
- Be educated to a 'A' level standard or equivalent
- Have a flexible approach to working
If this is the ideal role for you then Apply Today!
Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants.