An exciting new role for a Pricing Analyst focused on collating and comparing competitive pricing across an extensive product portfolio for a major meat production company.
A well-established meat production company with a range of clients including major retailers.
THE PRICING ANALYST ROLE
In a highly regulated industry like the food manufacturing sector all staff must be trained for job specific and industry specific skills to enable performance and compliance.
In this role you will:
- Uploading catalogues and price files to customer portals - and maintaining integrity between customer catalogues and our own system price files
- Maintain / improve an existing process whereby you collate and then analyse the pricing of our competitors in relation to our client's, feeding back insight and analysis to the pricing / category / sales teams to ensure margin delivery and response to external threats.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Will have a similar background as a pricing analyst - ideally within the food industry.
- Effectively communicate in English (both verbally and in writing) - letters, reports, internal briefings, presentations and to understand requests from all levels and communicate with external suppliers
- Good understanding of Excel and Word as well as a knowledge of Core / Kaos or a similar software.
- Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills.
- Work comfortably within a team.
If this is the ideal role for you then apply today!!
Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants.