This company are experts in the creation and manufacture of natural food colours and flavours for the food and supplements industries. As a result of retirement they are seeking an experienced QA Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a team of 3, the aim of the QA Manager is to help manage and coordinate the on-going technical integrity of all processes and products produced, ensuring compliance to the companies Quality Management System. You will be responsible for ensuring all recognised food safety standards are met at all times.
BRC Experience is essential
Key Responsibilities of the QA Manager will include:
- Work with the Production Manager to develop and maintain the on-site quality management system to the current standards,
- Managing the Day to Day workload of the Technical Assistant
- Assist with the training of employees to new procedures and systems developed for BRC implementation.
- The administration of customer complaints, investigations and corrective actions.
- Maintain the sites health and safety
- Carry out housekeeping, GMP and glass/hard plastic internal audits.
- Maintain product safety, composition and labelling within current legislative requirements.
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years within a Quality/Technical role within Food manufacturing
- Proven experience in auditing
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret technical procedures and EU regulations would be an advantage
2 WEEK CHRISTMAS SHUTDOWN
Annual Bonus Scheme
Flexible working Hours – if an early start and early finish is required this can be facilitated
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.