To undertake the Technical and Quality functions and oversee operations as regards to food safety and legality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical and QA person for the business.
- Overall management of day to day QA technical systems of the business
- Upkeep of filing system for all technical documentation both physical and electronic files
- Confirming accuracy of cleaning schedules and monitoring factory
- Upholding the SALSA accreditation and conducting audits with the view to move the business to BRC accreditation by end 2019.
- Dealing with non-conformances both from suppliers as well as internally
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with customer requirements including but not limited to quality assurance forms, traceability exercises and mock recalls
- Maintain our supplier specifications and certificates
- Maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Sending and checking of samples to the lab
- Shelf life testing
- Working with new product development to confirm organoleptic and microbiological soundness
- Training staff
- Label reviewing and confirmations of legality
For further information please contact Lesa on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org