My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years.
They are currently looking to recruit a Technical Officer.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the Company’s customer complaint system, logging in complaints and following up investigations together with corrective actions and closure. Feeding back information to the customer in a professional and timely manner.
- Customer complaint analysis and trending
- Maintaining the raw material specification and raw material risk assessment systems, ensuring that all raw material and third party product specs and HACCP are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining the supplier approval and monitoring system, approval of new suppliers and performance monitoring and trending
- Liaising with NPD to produce new product specifications and artwork briefs.
- Keeping finished product specifications up to date, both in the company format and in customer formats and/or platforms as required
- Creating and approving internal product labels
- Internal audits and GMP audits, traceability exercises
They are looking for someone ideally with a Food Science degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a technical role in the food industry.
Being able to speak a second European language would be an advantage.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 27500
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.