Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Role title: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £37,000 pa + benefits
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a leading UK food manufacturer with recognisable brands we’ve all grown up with, as well as providing white label products to the leading UK supermarkets.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the purpose of the Multi-Skilled Engineer is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
As an experienced Engineer, Continuous improvement will be at the forefront of your daily activities You will systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve factory lines and equipment reliability. Other day to day duties include:
- Reactive, preventative and planned maintenance
- Perform root cause analysis and fault finding
- Application / adherence of TPM
What will you bring?
- You will hold an electrical qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and be 17th /18th edition certified.
- Excellent fault-finding ability and possess strong mechanical skills with a good working knowledge of multi-head check weighers, flow wrappers, motors, heat exchangers etc...
- You will be expected to accurately record all maintenance work using our computerised maintenance system so strong computer skills are a must.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is an international organisation who pride themselves on creating high quality food and a highly enjoyable working environment.
If you are as serious about food as they are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.