We are seeking an experienced Process Manager with a genuine passion for food to contribute to the continued success of our client’s Food Manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. Our client has an honest and open culture and is seeking an individual used to working in an energetic, fast-paced environment; someone responsive and pro-active with a “can-do” attitude. The company strive to deliver great quality and exceed their customers’ expectations, and this has resulted in building up excellent customer relationships in this exciting, varied and dynamic chilled food category.
Reporting directly to the Head of Technical, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the trial and launch process for all accounts ensuring the smooth transfer of products from the development kitchen to full scale production and onto launch.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ensuring concept samples developed can be successfully translated to full scale production
- Aiding trial and launch products on plant, in line with critical paths ensuring records and trial paperwork are maintained in full for due diligence
- Challenging and improving processes through lean techniques to aid problem solving
- Being the point of contact relating to all accounts for queries relating to trials and launches
- Developing and motivating existing team members
This role may suit a Junior Manager or a Senior Technologist with the following skills and experience:
- A Food Science degree or equivalent or relevant Industry experience
- High Risk Chilled Food Manufacturing Experience
- Project Management and Critical Path Management experience
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- IT & Presentation skills
- Experience Managing multiple Products from approval to launch
There will also be occasional travel to customers therefore candidates are required to have a Full UK Driving Licence.
If you a confident communicator with a strong attention to detail, looking to lead and motivate a team for a successful food manufacturer with a complex portfolio of products and customers, then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4355 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.