Role: Sales Administrator
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Our client is an international fresh produce provider who grow, source, import, package, market and distribute over 300 lines of fresh produce into the retail, wholesale and food service sectors.
The Sales Administrator may be assigned responsibility for certain key accounts and will be responsible for managing the following key activities and ensuring they meet minimum performance standards:
- Assist growers and packhouses when haulage related issues arise and negotiate the most cost-effective solution
- Ensure stocks are monitored closely and rotated efficiently
- Monitor packing to ensure maximum grade outs are achieved from raw material, confidently understanding specification boundaries and profits
- Ensure packing charges are being implemented fairly and within agreed boundaries
- Processing customer orders and other related activities
- Resolving customer order queries
- Managing assigned haulage responsibilities relating to the customer
- Dealing with packing charges
- Assist and support the Account Manager with administrative requirements
- Good IT Proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, Navision).
- Ideally knowledge and experience of fresh produce industry, but not essential
- Highly numerate and ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Works effectively - tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels within the business.
- Flexible & adaptable to the changing requirements of the business.
- Willingness to work as part of a flexible team providing support or cover for colleagues during periods of absence or busy periods.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time pressures.
- Pro-active in raising and addressing issues.
Due to the seasonality and seven-day operation of the business, the Sales Administrator will be required to support other Sales Administrators with their assigned responsibilities to ensure an even spread of the workload in the Department.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Joe Hill on 01733 235 111 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.