Quality Manager - Drinks
5 days left
- Contract Type
Based in the beautiful scenic Somerset, this family run business possesses over 350 years’ of heritage and is now established as a leading UK beverage manufacturer producing a range of high quality branded drinks.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will be solely responsible for the management of the company’s BRC accreditation and customer technical standards. To do this you will ensure product quality is maintained, from initial ingredients and raw material specifications to finished products. This will involve regular auditing of the factory operations and the management of an onsite Laboratory team, to ensure all products are safe, legal and are compliant to customer codes of practice and standards.
- Audit factory operations regularly to ensure compliance with the Quality System.
- Continually improve the business Quality Management System.
- Ensure that specifications from incoming materials to finished product comply with legal, safety and customer standards.
- Manage the Laboratory staff to ensure that production operations are adequately monitored at all times.
- Manage Pest Control, ATP and Legionella monitoring systems.
- HACCP Team Leader.
- Undertake investigations in cases of quality failure.
- Liaise with customers on complaints and technical issues.
- Out of hours contact for process and bottling quality issues.
- Point of contact for trading Standards, EHOs.
- Co-ordination of Monthly Quality Management meetings.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of the BRC Standard and HACCP.
- Good Computer skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Previous quality supervisor/management experience in the food and beverage sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload demands.
- Adaptable to change.
Apply for Quality Manager - Drinks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly