Supply Chain Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a fantastic FMCG company in North London.
Working closely with the Production Planning Manager, you will ensure the operation sites are running efficiently and in the most cost effective way.
- Arrange a material ordering strategy, taking into account warehouse limitations, lead times and cost constraints
- Meet with the sites production, packaging and sales teams to ensure production is optimized and all key stakeholders needs are met
- Track purchase orders so all relevant teams can maintain full traceability at all times
- Identify any problems that may occur during production, liaise with the relevant teams to rectify - ensuring production isn’t affected
- Monitor the sites production and raw material costs
- Analyse production data then measure and assess against the sites KPIs
- 1+ year working in a similar role within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of supply chain planning, coordination and operation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and generally strong IT skills
- Always looking for constant improvement – both personal and business focused
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads to ensure business needs are regularly met with cost/time constraints
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to process and analyse data
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary - £25k
- D/Bonus – up to 10%
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Discount on company products and merchandise