Excellent opportunity for a stock controller to ensure the raw material inventory control enables the production plan to be carried out, in a high-profile company.
Is a high quality, specialist meat processing business. They supply the major retailers. This is a family business, professionally run by an experienced and well organised management team who have rapidly expanded their business over the last few years.
- Inventory control to control stock, raw materials and finished goods.
- Working with suppliers and purchasing department to ensure raw materials meet company targets for production and stock levels.
- Ensuring Demand and production planning reflects inventory level
- Using Stock Control Sage system to ensure accurate recording of all products.
- Reporting and publishing the current stock position and to monitor the effects of price variance on the business for all raw materials.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in using ERP or MRP systems in a company.
- Must have experience in Goods in/ Despatch
- PC literate with first rate Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Food industry experience working with long shelf life products.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Characteristics including accuracy, pragmatism, good organisation, systematic and must be able to operate effectively in a high pressure environment.
- Reliable, strong work ethic, keen to learn and to help develop processes and systems.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We are unable to contact unsuitable applicants."