Our client, a large multi-national chilled foods supplying products to the leading retailers and food service industries, are currently looking to expand their team with a Process Technologist at their site based in East Anglia
- To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
- To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
- To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient
- To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
- Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
- The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
- Ideally you will have experience in cost engineering
- Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
- A passion for Food.
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30AM - 5.00PM
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.