Head of Technical
Head of Technical
Are you a Senior Technical Professional within the Food Manufacturing sector with extensive experience of driving and implementing a multi-site technical strategy? My client, a manufacturing giant of high-risk, own label food products is looking for you.
Job Title: Head of Technical
Location: South East England
Salary: Very competitive + benefits
- You will have extensive experience of formatting, articulating and delivering a clear Technical and Compliance strategy, in a food manufacturing business, preferably.Chilled / high-risk essential.
- Over 5+ years’ experience in a Technical leadership role dealing with the needs and managing expectations of their customers (retailers)
- You need significant leadership experience, demonstrating strategic thinking and an action orientated approach.
- Degree qualified, you will also have experience of Health & Safety, Quality Management and Environmental Management.
- A credible professional, you will represent the company at Senior Government and industry forums, whilst building a strong network of external relationships.
- You will lead and drive quality improvement, support the management and resolution of quality issues across the manufacturing sites and manage the technical relationships with retail customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all the Technical requirements of the retail customers are met, ensuring that unannounced BRC and customer audits are fully covered.
- You will lead and facilitate continuous improvements and quality culture in each manufacturing site.
- To influence and lead senior operation teams, site and central technical team and R&D teams to deliver technical improvements, meet agreed technical kpi’s and deliver against the Supply Chain Charter priorities.
- To provide quality and technical guidance to the manufacturing sites and functions, and to lead and manage communication with all sites, internal customers and external customers regarding all technical information and issues.
- To ensure that the company requirements are met with regard to factory standards, product quality, technical procedures and information.
- You will develop and implement the Company's Technical and Compliance strategy, to ensure the company policy and standards adapt and improve to minimise risk from emerging issues, and new regulations.
- My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer working with all the major retailers..
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Group Technical Manager to join this progressive business.You will be incremental in overseeing the Technical aspect of their new factory due to complete in 2021.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/5091 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.