I am currently recruiting for a Technical Officer on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Maintaining the Company’s customer complaint system, logging in complaints and following up investigations together with corrective actions and closure. Feeding back information to the customer in a professional and timely manner. Customer complaint analysis and trending
- Maintaining the raw material specification and raw material risk assessment systems, ensuring that all raw material and third-party product specs and HACCP are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining the supplier approval and monitoring system, approval of new suppliers and performance monitoring and trending
- Liaising with NPD to produce new product specifications and artwork briefs.
- Keeping finished product specifications up to date, both in the company format and in customer formats and/or platforms as required
- Creating and approving internal product labels
- Periodic reporting and investigation for Horizon scan alerts
- Internal audits and GMP audits, traceability exercises
- Sending CoAs for finished products as required
- Assist with third party audits as required
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £25,000 - £27,000 + 10% bonus scheme
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like some more information please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com