NPD Manager, Cheshire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a New Product Development Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Cheshire.
You will be responsible for developing new products and manufacturing processes or the modification of existing manufacturing systems to ensure that new products are progressed from concept, development, trial and testing stages to full commercial production.
- Develop new products from bench/kitchen scale through to successful production launch, ensuring that product consistency and repeatability are achieved throughout the entire process.
- Formulate product recipes to comply with agreed specifications.
- Plan, organise and manage process/production trials to agreed project timescales.
- Ensure all products and manufacturing processes are accurately costed within specific project briefs.
- Support initial production trials and be available to trouble shoot and provide expert advice as and when required.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed, and specifications are written correctly for each new product in accordance with departmental and Company systems and procedures and to prescribed timescales.
- Manage the formal transfer of responsibilities to factory operations for all new products and processes.
- Familiarise and become totally conversant with all manufacturing processes within the Company.
- Propose and make improvements or modifications to existing manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate customer visits during production trials as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Creative flair, with an interest in working with new product concepts and development projects.
- Able to manage several different projects and priorities at the same time.
- Be highly motivated, able to plan your work schedule, working alone or as part of a team.
- Previous experience and knowledge of product and process development, quality, food safety and manufacturing operations.
Salary: £Competitive + Company Car + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager, Process Development, Developer, Quality, Technical, QA, Supervisor, Food Technologist, Food Development Technologist, Food Manufacturing FMCG Manufacturer, Deeside, Liverpool, Bromborough, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Crewe, Wrexham, Wirral, Merseyside, Warrington, Runcorn, Wigan, Cheshire