NPD Technologist role based in Wigan Lancashire Food Manufacturer FMCG
We are recruiting for an NPD Development Technologist role on behalf of our established Food Manufacturer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Food Manufacturing company.
The person will provide assistance and support to the New Product Development Controller to deliver the successful transfer of all new products from concept stage through to full scale production, ensuring that all new products and existing products comply with current EU Food and Packaging Legislation and specific customer policies.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new products from concept stage through to full scale production.
- Person will help prepare samples
- Maintaining accurate records of development work, working with all departments and being capable of organising time in a way that you are able to deliver results in a sometimes challenging timescale.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for product innovation,
- Some previous specifications / technical knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong communicator, and have a good eye for detail as well as good time management skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A food science or equivalent honours degree
- Good self-organisational and time-management skills
- Experience in a similar NPD role
Salary: £Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: NPD Technologist Process Development Product Development , NPD Manager, Graduate Food Science, Quality Manager QA QC Quality Technician Technical Assistant Food Technologist Coordinator Controller QA Auditor, Product Developer