Technical QA Manager
Technical QA Manager, Humberside / Lincolnshire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a leading food manufacturer based in the Humberside / Lincolnshire area.
- Reporting to the site Technical Manager the QA Manager will manage all aspects of the site Quality Management System (QMS) including the site HACCP, preparation and organisation of the BRC audit.
- Supporting the site Technical Manager the QA Manager will drive improvements in product quality and consistency of both branded and own label products.
- The Quality Manager will have line management responsibility for the departmental staff.
- Lead the HACCP team, coordinate the site HACCP system.
- Ensure that the quality management system - Quality manual and supporting documentation - is up to date and regularly reviewed and amended to reflect changes at site.
- Have the Quality Management system in a 'ready to audit' position.
- Ensure that the QMS complies with the BRC standard and site customer procedures and policies.
- Work with other departments to ensure their compliance to the BRC standard and customer procedures and policies.
- Prepare for and lead 2nd and 3rd party audits including the BRC audit, customer audits and EHO & TS audits / visits
- Support the site Technical Manger with customer reporting requirements.
- Maintain standards and discipline within the department.
- Train and guide the QA supervisor and technicians, deal with day to day man management issues,
- Ensure all members of the Technical department are suitably trained to carry out their duties.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: QA Manager, Technical Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Technician, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Technologist, Team Leader, QC, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Manufacturing, Hull, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Grimsby, Lincoln, South Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire