Are you a passionate manufacturing professional & leader of people?
Do you have a high-level of experience in chilled food manufacturing?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading chilled and frozen food manufacturer, on a strategic and pivotal search for a Site Director. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Lincolnshire.
As the Site Director, you will lead a team to deliver the highest of standards and operational excellence, with full P&L accountability.
- Exceeding company operational targets, through ensuring a consistency of operation, product delivery, customer service and approach
- Achieving Site budgets or forecasted Profit targets through ensuring all direct costs are managed effectively
- Improve existing levels of service and create standards that deliver a quality customer experience every time, whilst managing standards and feedback accordingly
- Lead from the front, drive change and create a “will do” culture to the business, creating energy and focus for people to achieve outstanding results
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a chilled food production/manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead large teams
- Experience in a multi-site position is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate a high drive for results
- Strong examples of growing and developing a pipeline of talent
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to identify trends and react swiftly to an ever-changing environment
You must be; a strong leader of people, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Self-Motivated, Innovative, Results Driven, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary with excellent additional benefits.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.